THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Red Velvet Cake

If you have never had Red Velvet Cake, then you are missing a real treat!  I must admit that I have not even had it very often, let alone make it but I while working on Marie's wedding album, I made me a couple of recipe pages to include in my recipe book to prompt me to bake this delicious yummy more often.  First let me show me show you the new pages I made this morning.

 
  

I think the pages turned out really nice so I thought why not share them with you!
Since I have many recipes I am wanting to include in my recipe book, I may start sharing more with them, if you would like...just let me know.



 


*DOWNLOAD NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

7 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [26 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Marcia said...

Thank you for sharing this recipe!
I love this frosting, even just on plain graham crackers (yummy)
Marcia
https://grammascookbook.blogspot.com

lisamc said...

Love the pages and the recipe. Thank you for sharing

Pssequimages said...

Debbie---what a magnificent album. I'm using this kit and Glorious too for my own "wedding" album. Your layouts are so inspiring and so beautiful--a real treasure for Marie.

Joy B said...

Thank you!

Evan's Eclipse said...

Thank you for sharing your work and your recipes! I would love to have more recipes!