THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Big Labor Day Store-Wide Sale!

Join SBE in celebrating Labor Day with a 40% off sale
Sunday, Sept. 5th through Tuesday, Sept. 7th
  Sunday through Tuesday, September 5th- 7th (central time)
  40% off*  *excludes UBI, DOTM, Close Outs, Designer Resources, CD Burns, Gift Certificates, items regularly priced $2 or less

Run over to the SBE store and pick up those things you have had on your wish list! 
Its times like this I wish I had a bottomless pit of moolah available to my payPal account, lol!  I wanted SO MUCH but look at the goodies I was able to get this morning!

Of course, Rina and Kimmi have all of their kits on sale as well, so don't miss out on this big event!  Here is a little pressie for you today as well using Rina's Bellisima Page Kit
Enjoy!

*NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 06, 2010. Thanks again.