THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Friday, March 6, 2009

MARCH MADNESS

Well, it is that time of the year again! Hubby has taken over the tv at night to watch all the basketball games but this year, I don't even mind for I have been so busy at the computer. It seems that keeping all my digi-products organized is a never-ending task, but the fun part comes in creating layouts! I have made several new pages this week and I won't bother showing them all here but if you are interested I would love for you to click on one of my galleries at the side of this posting and check them out. Perhaps when you are there, you could leave me a comment; I love to read them, and sincerely appreciate when some one takes the time to do so!

Here is one I made using the In Memoriam Collab by Kimberly Stewart and Rina Kroes with word art I made . The word art is still available in a previous post below, in case you missed it. my I miss her so much more than I ever realized I would.

Much more of the In Memoraim Collection is available Friday and Saturday at the special price of $1.00 at the Scrapbook-Elements March Madness sale so just click the below image to run on over there and fill your shopping cart with all the wonderful goodies!

1 comment:

Tammy Gary said...

Your Blog is looking great! Love the Delightful page!