THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Sunday

I am so pooped! I got up early this morning to do a little NSD shopping, then we spent the afternoon visiting with my brothers up at their house and just now getting home. I know that doesn't sound like much but I am still a little under the weather, and I hear my bed calling my name! But I wanted to come share my freebie with you for Sunday. This is a quickpage made from a brand new kit that will be released in the SBE store on Sunday by Kimberly Stewart-Shenanigans On Shoreline. So consider this a sneaky peek at the kit, and enjoy!!!



***SORRY-NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

6 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

MemoryKeeper said...

Thank you so much!

You have a delightful blog...I will be back to visit! Thanks for the sweet treasure!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

thescrappywife said...

Such a lovely quick page! Thank you!

Lainey said...

Thanks for the cute qp...

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).