THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Troubled Waters

In keeping with my Sea theme I have going this week, I have to show you these two layouts that I finished with the Sea Spirit Page Set by Rina Kroes. I adore this kit with its blue/green colors and lovely sea elements. I see many more pages coming from me with this kit!

The mellow sounds of Simon & Garfunkel immediately came to my mind so I used the lyrics in my scrapping last night!
You can go to my SBE Gallery for a complete list of credits and to leave a comment, if you would like...or click image for DST Gallery

On this next layout I am giving you a sneaky peek at a couple of the lovely NEW RELEASES at Scrapbook-Elements coming Sunday from Rina Kroes! Companion pieces, a most beautiful Danglement and an Alphabet for her Sea Spirit Page Set, and don't forget they will be on sale for two days only!

Happy Scrappin!

No comments: