Skip to main content

Hump Day with Teen Tude

Wednesday is Hump Day:and we are half-way through the week.  We here in the USA are looking forward to a big holiday weekend, the 4th of July!  I am sure my sons will take their kids to one of the fireworks shows in the area, and we always have a family cook-out at my brothers house.  I still have to try to get my stuff together for the big yard sale my DILs are having on Saturday.  But today, my husband and a few of his friends are meeting here to finish putting up the big 100 ft CB antennae tower for his "Bull Creek Sub-Station!  He loves to talk and there is always a listening audience for his foolishness on the CB.  That is about the only hobby he has, lol!

For me, my love of digi-scrapping led me last night to double-check and finish some of the photo books I have to make sure they are ready for printing.  I added a couple of slide shows from these projects over on the right side of my blog so I hope you take the time to peek at them.  I can't wait to actually see these in print!  While looking through things, I came across the Brag Book I made for one of my niece's last year for Christmas.  I used the Teen Tude Collection by Rina Kroes for that project, and I think it turned out really cute.  I loved working with Teen Tude!

 
"Not too frilly and not too funky, Rina's "Teen Tude" captures the complexities of teenage girls caught between the playfulness of childhood and becoming a young lady. A little bit on the wild side, but still exhibiting the innocence of youthful girlishness, as she stands with her feet planted in both worlds, still struggling to find her identity in the teen scene. Colors range from deep purple, violet and aquamarine to dark blue, black and white, with some funky leopard skin, some dazzling bling, some trendy hounds tooth and plaid, as well as a cool guitar, skateboard and 2 silhouettes created from photos of my own teenage daughter. You will discover that this fun and colorful collection is perfect not only for the exuberance of young girls, but versatile enough also for boys and other age groups."  Here are three of the TEEN TUDE brag book pages I made for my niece.  And, there is no sense in letting this lay around on my hard drive gathering virtual dust so I am going to share this 24 page Teen Tude Brag Book with you guys!!!!


I have split the brag book up into four separate downloads, and I have uploaded them to two different sites - hopefully I have enough bandwidth to handle the needs, lol! I hope you enjoy them!!!

*NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Jun 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Charne said…
Thanks a stack Debbie! I too love this kit and your pages are super!
Mariana said…
Thank you for your freebie - the pages look awesome!
Scrappy Diva said…
Thanks,Debbie.These are great!
Anonymous said…
thank you for your gift
MemoryKeeper said…
Thank you so much Granny! Rina is my favorite designer. I know Rina has been busy as a teacher mom but I sure miss her! If there's anyway I could help her so she could create more, I would!

Thanks for keeping her work out there fore everyone.

Here's to more scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

BTW, your new blog BG totally ROCKS, or should I say chirps?
grannymike said…
Thanks to both you and Rina for these fun pages.
Unknown said…
Thanks so much for this beautiful brag book. I have one more teen granddaughter and she will love it. I miss Rina. My favorite designer.

doris
Kim said…
Thank you for the 'kewl' gift! - and thanks for giving the alternate links too!!!
Anonymous said…
Thank you so very much for the Brag Book fereebie. Love it ! Also special thanks for the alternate download info. That was really great of you
Jackie
Bon said…
You are amazing! My grands will love a BB made from this! Thanks so much.
Holy Smokes! 24 pages? I can't WAIT to use these babies! Thanks for all your hard work!
fl_connie said…
Well, your blog is just full of delightful goodies! Thanks for the bb pages - they are adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Bells of St Clements

“Oranges and lemons… The Bells of St Clements…”. The words of this old English singing game identified the church bells in and around London and are the inspiration behind Rina’s “Bells of St Clements” collection. Full of juicy fruity freshness in citrus shades of cream, lemon yellow, orange and lime green, this collection is sure to become a summer favorite. As part of the Door Buster Event , there will be some new coordinates for Rina's new (soon to be released) kit that are priced for only $1 or $2 !!! I have loved playing with this beautiful kit! Here are some layouts I have finished today. This is a special page I made for my DS#2 and his lovely wife! I love you guys and wish you only the best which life has to offer!!! Thank you for stopping my blog today and here is a freebie I made for you from the layout above. ***SORRY-NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

In Memoriam Collection

Anyone who has lost a loved one knows how much they cherish them and want to preserve their memory. Putting together a Memory Album is one way of remembering them, now and for future generations. Rina and Kimberly have come together in bringing you the "In Memoriam" collection that exemplifies gentleness in strength. Inside this large collection you will find a myriad of embellishments and papers that are suitable for both softly feminine and more rugged masculine pages. It is delicate and sensitive, yet strong and thoughtful. The colors are peaceful, yet with an intensity that gives them strength. You will be able to choose from a number of color combinations: from crisp silvery white and lavender, to the soft glow of gold leaf and sky blue, from warm caramel and taupe to shades found in nature, and finally to accent colors of scarlet red, navy blue and dark purple. Often times our emotions are still very raw from our loss and we may find it difficult to draw on our own c