THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sea Spirit Brag Book

Among the NEW RELEASES at SBE today is the beautiful Sea Spirit Brag Book created by Rina Kroes and her Muses. I just had to show off the beautiful pages I have created with it using beachy photos with my sons and their children. With some of them I added word art, and some I added a little further embellishments from Rina's Sea Spirit Collection. A complete list of credits is available at MY GALLERY postings, as I will posting them there throughout the week
I will do my best to get a freebie to you real soon! And don't forget the new releases at SBE are on sale Sunday and Monday only! Happy Scrappin' and Have A Great Week!

2 comments:

Meisie said...

Beautiful Lo's Debbie!!

cjpeterson38 said...

I think your lo's are beautiful. I ordered the bb pages.