THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SKEERED

As soon as I saw this Skeered Digi Kit by Lorilei Murphy, I knew I had just the right pictures to use with it!

The cute little Skeered monsters have really inspired me, and Lorilei's Skeered QuickPages gave me a real jump-start on an album for my niece! They went on a little camping trip with their family and friends last Halloween, and she will get a real kick out of little surprise!

Along with the Skeered Digi Kit from Rosey Posey Studio, I am using Fun Templates by Mikki Livanos for some of my album pages. The Skeered Digital Scrapbooking Kit and the Quick Pages are currently on sale for 25% off, and don't forget to check the Rosey Posey Studio Blog as well for you can pick up two Skeered QP Freebies to get you started on your album!

Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

Meisie said...

Neato LO's Debbie...for a real goofy kit, Lor!