THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Monday, July 27, 2009

RAK from ZIGGLE

I just had to share the news!!!! I received a lovely RAK from Ziggle Designs...her cute LIL LADY kit! I just love the colors in this kit, and I had some photos that I had been needing to do but was waiting to find just the right inspiration. With this adorable kit and a few challenges, I think I came up with a couple of winners!

With an old photo of my nieces, I did a Sunshine Studio Challenge Scraplift of CHERISH EVERY MINUTE by MadameWing. (Click on any image to be taken to gallery/store)


Above is a scraplift of Dorotka by Veternica for a challenge at Creative Victorian using a portrait of my Grandchildren (the children of my youngest son, Matthew). I really like the way it turned out!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful RAK Kami!

You can visit Ziggle Designs at Scrap Orchard

Happy Scrappin!!

1 comment:

Meisie said...

Lovely LO's from a way cool RAK! Congrats Debbie!!