THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rina's Meadow Breeze

Rina's "Meadow Breeze" collection recalls light and airy mornings spent in the fresh countryside - cool, breezy and unpolluted. Revel in the delicate touches of this kit in its varying shades of silvery sky blue and bright cobalt blue, highlights of crisp whiteness, with kisses of sunny buttercup yellow and lush meadow green. I have had so much fun playing with this breath-taking kit!

Don't you just adore those fresh colors! Of course, I could not let you go without a freebie from this new release....I made you a pretty little flower cluster from one of the Meadow Breeze layouts I finished!

***SORRY-NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

7 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Scoobie81 (Lisa) said...

Thank you so much, girl! I love what you did with the two-pager of Nick!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful, Debbie. Thanks so much!

erica922 said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

just downloading your meadow breeze, it's so pretty

see you soon
Miss Jane
remember me

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).