Skip to main content

Sneaky Peek!

Before I give you a little sneaky peek at some of the gorgeous goodies Rina will release in the SBE store tomorrow, I just wanted to share what we have been up to here in the holler...

I put up about 300 ears of corn yesterday!!! I am so tired for I was up most all the night doing it, and then cleaning up the mess, WHEW! but it will be worth it. I want to say how good it will taste this winter but it will never last till winter for DH loves corn, lol. I think he is going after more today. He paid 3.50 a dozen for it yesterday but found another guy that sells it for 3.00 a dozen, so I think he wants to go get more. Most of it is cut off (my hands are so sore from that darn cutting and scraping) but I did put a few ears of corn-on-cob as well, as it so much easier to do that

And, I finally got to get my Isaac fix! Gary surprised me and went and picked him up...he stayed all night only one night this time ...he was missing Mommy and Daddy and Sissie Ava so we had to take him home. He is getting really clingy towards them of late. I don't know if it is because he has gotten out of the habit of coming down here as they have been so busy this summer, or if it is the fact that he will be starting preschool on the 17th as, he does not seem as excited about that as he used to me. Personally, I would rather him stay home and not start school yet but that is a decision his Mommy has made, and I know school is good for him....its just that they have to start early enough and I want him to stay my baby for as long as possible...That is selfish I know so I have not conveyed my feelings to them for it is none-of-my-business....See, I really do my best not to me a Bad MIL or Granny and butt into my kids affairs...you did not think I could do that did you? LOL

I still have not seen or heard from Michael (my oldest son) and his family. It has been months since they have visited....yes, Mom is keeping track Michael... but perhaps tomorrow will be the day!

We planted four crepe myrtles in front of the driveway, and my good buddy Denise (aka wererich) is sharing her tulip bulbs with me to plant this fall. I also received a generous little helping of poppy seeds from Lisa (aka scoobie81). This ole holler will be blooming next year and as I enjoy them, the pleasure will be even deeper as I think of my good friends who shared with me...I will have my own little Friendship Garden!

Now what you have been waiting on...Sunday is NEW RELEASE day at Scrapbook-Elements, and it promises to have the virtual shelves loaded!!! Rina is releasing lots of new "Gorgeousness" and here are just a couple of product sneaky peeks using some of my layouts.
And don't forget New Releases are on sale Sunday and Monday only!




Enjoy your weekend and Happy Scrappin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hump Day with Teen Tude

Wednesday is Hump Day:and we are half-way through the week.  We here in the USA are looking forward to a big holiday weekend, the 4th of July!  I am sure my sons will take their kids to one of the fireworks shows in the area, and we always have a family cook-out at my brothers house.  I still have to try to get my stuff together for the big yard sale my DILs are having on Saturday.  But today, my husband and a few of his friends are meeting here to finish putting up the big 100 ft CB antennae tower for his "Bull Creek Sub-Station!  He loves to talk and there is always a listening audience for his foolishness on the CB.  That is about the only hobby he has, lol! For me, my love of digi-scrapping led me last night to double-check and finish some of the photo books I have to make sure they are ready for printing.  I added a couple of slide shows from these projects over on the right side of my blog so I hope you take the time to peek at them.  I can't wait to actually see these

Bells of St Clements

“Oranges and lemons… The Bells of St Clements…”. The words of this old English singing game identified the church bells in and around London and are the inspiration behind Rina’s “Bells of St Clements” collection. Full of juicy fruity freshness in citrus shades of cream, lemon yellow, orange and lime green, this collection is sure to become a summer favorite. As part of the Door Buster Event , there will be some new coordinates for Rina's new (soon to be released) kit that are priced for only $1 or $2 !!! I have loved playing with this beautiful kit! Here are some layouts I have finished today. This is a special page I made for my DS#2 and his lovely wife! I love you guys and wish you only the best which life has to offer!!! Thank you for stopping my blog today and here is a freebie I made for you from the layout above. ***SORRY-NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

In Memoriam Collection

Anyone who has lost a loved one knows how much they cherish them and want to preserve their memory. Putting together a Memory Album is one way of remembering them, now and for future generations. Rina and Kimberly have come together in bringing you the "In Memoriam" collection that exemplifies gentleness in strength. Inside this large collection you will find a myriad of embellishments and papers that are suitable for both softly feminine and more rugged masculine pages. It is delicate and sensitive, yet strong and thoughtful. The colors are peaceful, yet with an intensity that gives them strength. You will be able to choose from a number of color combinations: from crisp silvery white and lavender, to the soft glow of gold leaf and sky blue, from warm caramel and taupe to shades found in nature, and finally to accent colors of scarlet red, navy blue and dark purple. Often times our emotions are still very raw from our loss and we may find it difficult to draw on our own c