THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

ROSEY POSEY STUDIO

Rosey Posey Studio is guest designer at The Digichick for the month of October! To kick off this special month, Lor is introducing a brand new kit called ADORE and a beautiful set of Quick Pages, and both are on sale at The Digichick today! It is such a pretty, feminine kit!



I have had so much fun playing with this beautiful kit and I know you will as well! I created a little piece of word art from an old song that I used on one of my layouts! Enjoy and Happy Scrappin!



****SORRY-NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.