THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beloved Add Ons from Rina

I always look forward to the add-ons Rina releases with her kits!!!  Today she has Beloved Stacked Papers, Frame Clusters, Borders and of course, her Danglement in the Scrapbook Elements Store, and of course they are on sale but for two days only so run over and grab them all for some wonderful and easy layouts to include in your Beloved page kit

 
  
  
  
  

I have been using them to make some more wonderful pages for my niece's wedding album!


  
  



I hope you enjoy this little gift I am offering as well!!!  Happy Scrappin!

*DOWNLOAD NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

7 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [21 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Scoobie81 (Lisa) said...

Thank you, Debbie! This is just beautiful! And your wedding album is turning out so well! They are going to love it!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Meisie said...

Lovely, thank you! The pages are just beautiful! What a wonderful gift it will be!

Tami said...

♥♥♥ Thanks for sharing your time and talent. ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, thank you ever so much for sharing!

Pssequimages said...

I LOVE it---thank you!