THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April Recipe

For the month of April we will be exchanging recipes for Desserts at Scrapbook-Elements.
We invite you to join with us in the fun!   Here are my submissions for the exchange this month.
I used products by Kimberly Stewart for my cards:
When I Think Of You, Today's Moment and Summer's Evening.
In exchange for submitting your recipe, you will receive the entire month's collection!
A great way to collect new recipes and these cards make great gifts!

And for my recipe for you this month, I  have a recipe that I hope to try soon!  Candy Bar Cheesecake
sounds sinfully delicious!  I used Kimmi's Today's Moment Kit for my recipe.  I hope you enjoy it!!!

*NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [14 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [15 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria