THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Horray for the Red White and Blue!

I hope everyone in the good ole USA enjoyed a great Independence Day!  I have had four of my grandchildren this weekend and we had a great time!  They played HARD all day yesterday and then last night we took a picnic and drove to the Rough River Dam to watch the big fireworks show.  They really enjoyed themselves!  Today we went to one of my brother's home and had a cook-out.  I took lots of pictures but I have not had time to get them out of the camera but I am sure I will posting some new layouts with them soon.  I really am pooped but I had made the cutest little quickpage for you this week.  I used the newly released ALL AMERICAN KIDS KIT from Kimberly Stewart - an All American set perfect for a fun filled patriotic holiday!  Kimmi also released the equally patriotic LIBERTY KIDS Kit!  I played with both kits a little this week and had so much fun, so I hope you go check them out today.  And don't forget to download the freebie I made for you!  Enjoy!!!



NO LONGER AVAILABLE

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

SammyD - Team SDK said...

OMGosh aren't they just the cutest kits. Thanks for the sweet QP too, Debbie :}