THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gone Fishing!

My DH will absolutely kill me!!  I have been on a real spending spree lately what with Wallie World and digital scrapbook supplies, and I promised him last week that I would put a cease to it but I could not help myself!  What is it that has caused me to risk life and limb you ask....

GONE FISHING from Fly Pixel Studio at Ninth and Bloom



When I saw the preview with the cat holding a fishing pole, well I HAD to have this kit!  My boys all love to fish, and DH always questions what kind of pole a cat uses when they go catfishing, so I know I will make good use of this kit!  I got the GONE FISHING BUNDLE on sale at 50% off so hopefully, he will not to much damage to my head!  Click on the above links to check evrything out more closely and
Happy Scrappin!

No comments: