Hello everyone! I.m still alive and kicking, just been busy working on my latest photo book. Another wedding album but this one has 61 brand new pages in beautiful colors of pink and gray. I think it turned out wonderful and can't wait to see it in print! I hope the bride and groom will be really surprised with it! Just wanted to share it with you guys...take a look at it ( scroll down to the bottom of page) and let me know what you think of it. I hope to be back soon and in the mean time, stay warm!
There are so many other things I should be doing today on my 10th Wedding Anniversary but Hubby had to work, and I have so many pretties that I purchased on National Scrapbooking Day-well, I just want to play!!! And I want to remind you that today is the last day to grab Rina's NSD Grabbag at the incredibly low price of $2.95. This Grabbag is so huge-it is one that just can not be missed! I made the following layout for Rina's Scripture Challenge with the Joyful Awakening Stacked Papers which is just one of the hidden beauties in this bag! I made the next page for the SBE-Layout Inspiration Challenge . It is inspired by Tomorrows and Yesterdays by Danessa . I used Rina's Secrets in The Attic Page set and the In Memoriam Element Set by Kimberly Stewart and Rina Kroes. It is a heritage page for the album I am working on for the Phelps Family Reunion. This next page was made for Build A Fairy Treehouse Challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps. For this challenge...
Comments