THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Monday, March 14, 2011

SBE-UBI-VINTAGE FLEA MARKET

Scrapbook-Elements presents The SBE U Build It! Vintage Flea Market Collection
All Vintage Flea Market UBI items are priced @ $1 or $2
It's time for another U Build It! Event at SBE.

The Vintage Flea Market collection features a timeless color palette perfect for those heritage layouts, feminine layouts or any layouts needing a touch of the past.

There are over 70 coordinated products from 15 designers. 
You are sure to find a great selection of items to use for your scrapping pleasure.

The March 2011 UBI will be available beginning Friday, March 4th.
The prices will range from $1-$2 for a limited time only.


All items in the U Build It! Category are priced either $1 or $2.
Available at these prices for a limited time only

http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=274

As I am currently working almost non-stop on my heritage pages at this time, I am sure you will be seeing lots from me in the galleries using this fabulous collection.  I made these two pages this morning. The journaling came from a blog I found from a "hometown boy" Andrew Clark Porter-his words convey just exactly what I have been trying to get down on paper for months about my home town as I have been working on my ancestry books.  So I combined his words with mine to create a two page spread. To me, they paint a portrait of the many places and faces I have grown to love here at home.




While you are here, don't forget to check out the Ancestral Record page (link at top of page).  Book One is finished and I can get you a copy of this photo book at a low price, for a limited time only! Hugz!

No comments: