THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cathy K's Spring Is In The Air

Here is a collection from Cathy K Designs in beautiful colors to scrap all your spring and summer photos:
SPRING IS IN THE AIR


I used Cathy's collection to make some adorable pages this week...
For this page with my sister-in-law and her hubby on a spring adventure 4-wheeling, I lifted a page by Tammy I saw on Flergs blog.


I added a couple of additional elements to CathyK's Spring is in the Air QP by mizamigo for this page with Chester & Willodean's youngest daughter and her sons.


and then I made a page with Braxton Saturday which I hope his Mommy likes.


And then, because I have neglected my blog for so long, I even have a little gift for you!


Now trot on over to the Scrapbook-Elements store and check out Cathy's SPRING IS IN THE AIR collection and the rest of her products, and remember the new releases are 25% off Sunday and Monday.

CATHY K'S SPRING IS IN THE AIR CLUSTERS by Debbie
freebie no longer available

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Sep. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

CathyK Designs (twoboyz00) said...

These are beautiful - thank you so much!