THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

CATHY K'S GROWING SO FAST KIT

Cathy releases a beautiful new kit today at Scrapbook-Elements and I just love it!  Cathy K's GROWING SO FAST is a versatile kit that is perfect for your growing-up layout plus so much more.  The colors are beautiful and loads of elements with gorgeous flowers!  My boys don't mind that I used the flowers on the layouts I made for them this morning...they are used to Mom's fru-fru.  Just look at this wonderful kit and check out the two pages I made as well and you may find a little reward at the bottom of my post!




My oldest son Michael with his youngest sons, Little Michael and Slaton.

My youngest son Matthew with his two children, Isaac and Ava.






I can't wait to work more with this beautiful kit Cathy K's GROWING SO FAST by Cathy Krenek. 
Find this and Cathy's other beautiful kits exclusivley at Scrapbook Elements

I hope you enjoy the Quick Page and please post a little comment so I know you dropped by.
Thanks so much!
freebie no longer available

1 comment:

DonnaKae said...

Thanks so much for your generosity.
I will enjoy using this freebie.