THANKS FOR VISITING & PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU STOPPED BY!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

QUICK-PAGES

"Quick pages are an easy way to create digital scrapbook pages. A quick page is a pre-designed digital scrapbook page with photo cut outs for inserting your own pictures. Rather than assembling papers and decorative elements to create a scrapbook page from scratch, you need only plop your own photos into the design. " 
Throughout the digital scrapbooking community, designers are most generous with their quick-page gifts and they can be a fast yet satisfying way to help you get those memories scrapped. 
 Here is a layout I finished recently using a quick-page Kabra made with Cathy K Designs Autumn Days kit
I have an album in my Facebook photos with some of the quick page designer gifts I have finished recently that you may want to check out.
 An easy tutorial can be found here to help you get started with quick-pages
http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/digitalscrapbooking/ss/howtoquickpage.htm
 I hope to be more loyal to my blog in the coming weeks and create a few quick-page gifts for you but in the meantime, you can look through my past posts as I do have a few quick-pages you can pick up as a way of introducing you to the works of some great designers I have the pleasure of working with.

No comments: