Skip to main content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY



TGIF!  I love Fridays! 
It is New Release Day at PlainDigitalWrapper and Kimmi has lots of goodies in the store today, and you know what that means...a freebie will be at the end of the post. Follow along with me today as we listen to a great do-wop song from 1957, The Tune Weavers "Happy, Happy Birthday Baby" !

Kimberly Stewart is releasing a few charming kits for the Birthday Boy and the Birthday Girl  packed with darling celebration embellishments and papers in gender colors., as well as co-ordinating Welcome Baby Embellishment Sets.  They are ready to decorate your layouts, cards and or hybrid projects, and introdutcory prices at 30% off!

Birthday Girl Kit by Kimberly Stewart Designs
PDW GALLERY
PDW GALLERY

Birthday Boy Kit by Kimberly Stewart
PDW GALLERY
PDW GALLERY

Welcome Baby Girl by Kimberly Stewart Designs
PDW GALLERY

PDW GALLERY

Welcome Baby Boy by Kimberly Stewart Designs
PDW GALLERY
PDW GALLERY

Also in the PlainDigitalWrapper Store today Kimmi has released
Paper Blossoms Sets 1 through 5
Each set of blossoms has 5 color coordinating blooms in png format. 
They were all created, photographed and extracted by Kimmi
and will add a nice handmade touch to your layouts, hybrid projects and or cards.
Available as  the Bundles Set, and also individually.
Paper Blossoms Bundle 1 by Kimberly Stewart Designs
I hope you check out these and all the other New Releases at PlainDigitalWrapper,
and as promised here is your freebie for today.

I hope you enjoy it!
See you again soon, if the Good Lord is willin'
and the creek don't rise :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bells of St Clements

“Oranges and lemons… The Bells of St Clements…”. The words of this old English singing game identified the church bells in and around London and are the inspiration behind Rina’s “Bells of St Clements” collection. Full of juicy fruity freshness in citrus shades of cream, lemon yellow, orange and lime green, this collection is sure to become a summer favorite. As part of the Door Buster Event , there will be some new coordinates for Rina's new (soon to be released) kit that are priced for only $1 or $2 !!! I have loved playing with this beautiful kit! Here are some layouts I have finished today. This is a special page I made for my DS#2 and his lovely wife! I love you guys and wish you only the best which life has to offer!!! Thank you for stopping my blog today and here is a freebie I made for you from the layout above. ***SORRY-NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

Hump Day with Teen Tude

Wednesday is Hump Day:and we are half-way through the week.  We here in the USA are looking forward to a big holiday weekend, the 4th of July!  I am sure my sons will take their kids to one of the fireworks shows in the area, and we always have a family cook-out at my brothers house.  I still have to try to get my stuff together for the big yard sale my DILs are having on Saturday.  But today, my husband and a few of his friends are meeting here to finish putting up the big 100 ft CB antennae tower for his "Bull Creek Sub-Station!  He loves to talk and there is always a listening audience for his foolishness on the CB.  That is about the only hobby he has, lol! For me, my love of digi-scrapping led me last night to double-check and finish some of the photo books I have to make sure they are ready for printing.  I added a couple of slide shows from these projects over on the right side of my blog so I hope you take the time to peek at them.  I can't wait to actually see these

In Memoriam Collection

Anyone who has lost a loved one knows how much they cherish them and want to preserve their memory. Putting together a Memory Album is one way of remembering them, now and for future generations. Rina and Kimberly have come together in bringing you the "In Memoriam" collection that exemplifies gentleness in strength. Inside this large collection you will find a myriad of embellishments and papers that are suitable for both softly feminine and more rugged masculine pages. It is delicate and sensitive, yet strong and thoughtful. The colors are peaceful, yet with an intensity that gives them strength. You will be able to choose from a number of color combinations: from crisp silvery white and lavender, to the soft glow of gold leaf and sky blue, from warm caramel and taupe to shades found in nature, and finally to accent colors of scarlet red, navy blue and dark purple. Often times our emotions are still very raw from our loss and we may find it difficult to draw on our own c