Skip to main content

It's C-C-Cold!



It is getting cold outside, freezing cold. This means it is time for snow and snowmen and other winter fun. It is always magic when the snow has fallen and everything is of white and made of ice. Scrap your beautiful winter memories with this amazing new collection, Winter's Frost at Digital Scrapbooking Studio

Winter's Frost Bundled Collection by Wendy P Designs

This amazing new collection with cute little snow men, flowers and ice pieces is perfect for scrapping all your snowy winter memories.  This bundle contains: elements, papers, bonus papers, alphabet, pocket cards and flairs/wordbits.  Each pack is also available individually.  I used this new collection to create several pages, including one with my  beautiful Granddaughter, Baby Bristol.   She loves Barney and we have listened to the above song so much that I had to include some of the song lyrics on her page.  So before you run over to The Studio to check out this awesome winter collection, I would like to share with you a few pages.












 We had our first big snow last week, so I will be posting many more snowy pages soon with  


SEE YA AGAIN SOON
IF THE GOOD LORD
IS WILLING AND
THE CREEK DON'T RISE




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bells of St Clements

“Oranges and lemons… The Bells of St Clements…”. The words of this old English singing game identified the church bells in and around London and are the inspiration behind Rina’s “Bells of St Clements” collection. Full of juicy fruity freshness in citrus shades of cream, lemon yellow, orange and lime green, this collection is sure to become a summer favorite. As part of the Door Buster Event , there will be some new coordinates for Rina's new (soon to be released) kit that are priced for only $1 or $2 !!! I have loved playing with this beautiful kit! Here are some layouts I have finished today. This is a special page I made for my DS#2 and his lovely wife! I love you guys and wish you only the best which life has to offer!!! Thank you for stopping my blog today and here is a freebie I made for you from the layout above. ***SORRY-NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

Hump Day with Teen Tude

Wednesday is Hump Day:and we are half-way through the week.  We here in the USA are looking forward to a big holiday weekend, the 4th of July!  I am sure my sons will take their kids to one of the fireworks shows in the area, and we always have a family cook-out at my brothers house.  I still have to try to get my stuff together for the big yard sale my DILs are having on Saturday.  But today, my husband and a few of his friends are meeting here to finish putting up the big 100 ft CB antennae tower for his "Bull Creek Sub-Station!  He loves to talk and there is always a listening audience for his foolishness on the CB.  That is about the only hobby he has, lol! For me, my love of digi-scrapping led me last night to double-check and finish some of the photo books I have to make sure they are ready for printing.  I added a couple of slide shows from these projects over on the right side of my blog so I hope you take the time to peek at them.  I can't wait to actually see these

In Memoriam Collection

Anyone who has lost a loved one knows how much they cherish them and want to preserve their memory. Putting together a Memory Album is one way of remembering them, now and for future generations. Rina and Kimberly have come together in bringing you the "In Memoriam" collection that exemplifies gentleness in strength. Inside this large collection you will find a myriad of embellishments and papers that are suitable for both softly feminine and more rugged masculine pages. It is delicate and sensitive, yet strong and thoughtful. The colors are peaceful, yet with an intensity that gives them strength. You will be able to choose from a number of color combinations: from crisp silvery white and lavender, to the soft glow of gold leaf and sky blue, from warm caramel and taupe to shades found in nature, and finally to accent colors of scarlet red, navy blue and dark purple. Often times our emotions are still very raw from our loss and we may find it difficult to draw on our own c